Top 100 Python Interview Questions You Must Prepare In 2023
Python is more powerful language which offer great tools for data crunching and preparation, as well as for complex scientific data analysis and modelling. The Python frameworks are allows you to carry out complex mathematical computations and create sophisticated models that make sense of your data. Based on that you need to prepare yourself accordingly if you need to be a good Python Developer. Some python interview questions are provided which is helpful for students preparing for interviews.
Why we should go for Python:
As the Python is already a proven language in the data science industry and it is widely accepted by most of the industry, so it is now taken the lead as the toolkit for scientific data analysis and modelling.
These are open-sourced libraries, offering alternate ways of deriving the same output.
As the technology now a days gets more and more competitive, data scientists and engineers are continually striving for ways to process information, extract insights and model, by processing massive datasets.
Python is the only platform where we can be able to explore the various, so you need to be well versed in the various Python libraries that support your data science tasks and the benefits they offer to make your outputs more robust and speedier.
Here I would like to discuss some important interview Questions on python and its related areas which is mostly required by the candidates to prepare who are willing to appear for Python developer.
Basic Interview Questions:
- In python environment what is the difference between list and tuples in Python?
- What are the key features of Python?
- What type of language is python does belong?
- How the Python is considered as an interpreted language?
- What is pep 8 concepts in python? How will you relate it?
- How the memory management is done in Python?
- What is name space in Python?
- What is PYTHON PATH?
- What are python modules?
- What are local variables and global variables in Python?
- What are negative indexes and why are they used?
- What are Python packages?
- How can files be deleted in Python?
- What are the built-in types of python?
- What advantages do NumPy arrays offer over (nested) Python lists?
- How to add values to a python array?
- How to remove values to a python array?
- Does Python have OOps concepts fully supported? If yes then how?
- What is the difference between deep and shallow copy in python? Explain with suitable syntax?
- Is python case sensitive language like other languages?
- What is type conversion in Python? Explain with suitable approach?
- How to install Python on Windows and set path variable?
- What do you mean by the term “indentation”? Is it required in python?
- What is the difference between Arrays, Tupleand lists? Discuss?
- What are functions in Python? Explain the importance of function in python?
- What is “init” in python? Explain with suitable syntax?
- What is a lambda function? What is the main utility of Lambda in python?
- What do you mean by the term “self-Python”? Explain?
Basic Python Programs based questions:
- Write a program in Python to execute the Bubble sort, selection sort algorithm.
- Write a program in Python to produce pascal triangle.
- Write a program to produce Fibonacci series in Python.
- Write a program to perform the factorial of number?
- Write a program to compute the number of factorial number between a given range of values?
- Write a program in Python to check if a number is prime.
- Write a program in Python to check if a sequence is a Palindrome.
- Write a one-liner that will count the number of capital letters in a file. Your code should work
- even if the file is too big to fit in memory.
- With suitable approach, Write a sorting algorithm for a numerical dataset in Python.
- Explain how the python support the dual indexing approach?
- How does break, continue and pass work in the segment of the Python code?
- What is the meaning of the segment mentioned as[::-1} do?
- How can you randomize the items of a list in place in Python? Is it possible in Python?
- What are python iterators? Discuss with suitable code?
- How can you generate random numbers in Python?
- What is the difference between range &xrange in python?
- How do you write comments lines in python while writing the program?
- What is the usage of help() and dir() function in Python?
- Whenever Python exits, why isn’t all the memory de-allocated?
- What is a dictionary in Python?
- How can the ternary operators be used in python?
- What does this mean: *args, **kwargs? And why would we use it?
- What is the purpose of the function len()? Explain with example?
- Explain split(), sub(), subn() methods of “re” module in Python.
Python Libraries Interview Questions:
- What is pickling and unpickling process in Python? Which library is being used for this process?
- What are the generators in python? Discuss with suitable example?
- For a given code in python, How will you capitalize the first letter of string?
- How will you convert a string to all lowercase using the inbuilt code in python?
- How to comment multiple lines in python?
- What are docstrings in Python? Discuss with suitable example?
- What is the purpose of is, not and in operators? Discuss with suitable example?
- With suitable approach explain how Multithreading can be achieved in Python?
- What is the process of compilation and linking in python?
- What are Python libraries? Name a few of them.
- What is split used for?
- How to import modules in python while doing the program? Explain?
OOPS Interview Questions
- Explain Inheritance in Python with an example.
- How are classes created in Python?
- What is monkey patching in Python?
- Does python support multiple inheritance?
- What is Polymorphism in Python?
- Define encapsulation in Python?
- How do you do data abstraction in Python?
- Does python make use of access specifiers?
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- What does an object() do?
- Explain what Flask is and its benefits?
- Is Django better than Flask?
- Mention the differences between Django, Pyramid and Flask.
- Discuss Django architecture with suitable approach?
- Explain in python environment how can set up the Database in Django?
- Give an example how to write a VIEW in Django? Discuss?
- Mention what the Django templates consist of.
- Explain the use of session in Django framework?
- List out the inheritance styles in Django with suitable approach?
Web Scraping Based Interview Questions on Python:
- How To Save An Image Locally Using Python Whose URL Address I Already Know?
- How can you Get the Google cache age of any URL or web page?
- You are required to scrap data from IMDb top 250 movies page. It should only have fields
- movie name, year, and rating.
Data Analysis Based Interview Questions on Python:
- What is map function in Python?
- Is python numpy better than lists?
- How to get indices of N maximum values in a NumPy array?
- How do you calculate percentiles with Python/ NumPy?
- What is the difference between NumPy and SciPy?
- How do you make 3D plots/visualizations using NumPy/SciPy?
If you are looking for excellent Python online training in Hyderabad, then look no further than QA Training Hub. At QATrainingHub you will get a good experienced faculty Subba Raju sir, who will guide you, mentor you and nurture you to achieve your dream goal.